Hey Uncle Jim. I wanted to let you know that we are praying for you, Aunt Karen, and the girls and their families everyday. It is good to hear that you are doing better and hope to see you soon. We love you! Steve, Jacquelyn, & Farrah
bracelets are a great idea...I always have him (and you guys) in my heart, now I can wear "my heart on my sleeve(well wrist) !!!love, hugs, kissesxxx
You are sooooo funny! Maybe Jimmy gets his humor from you, I heard about St. Francis A-sissi.see you all soon,love Rita
Hey Uncle Jim. I wanted to let you know that we are praying for you, Aunt Karen, and the girls and their families everyday. It is good to hear that you are doing better and hope to see you soon. We love you! Steve, Jacquelyn, & Farrah
ReplyDeletebracelets are a great idea...I always have him (and you guys) in my heart, now I can wear "my heart on my sleeve(well wrist) !!!
ReplyDeletelove, hugs, kisses
xxx
You are sooooo funny! Maybe Jimmy gets his humor from you, I heard about St. Francis A-sissi.
Deletesee you all soon,
love Rita