Wednesday, October 24, 2012
Update 10/24
From Ally: Dad's therapy notes were good but said he lost interest quickly. He was writing a lot. Really wanted to write. He was writing his plan for baking 20 cakes. (It was not just nonsense scribbles. He was writing sentences. It was all about cakes. But sentences. Spelling words correctly. Sketching them out. ) I asked what kind of icing and he laughed and told me he doesn't want to think about that yet. Then he said, "how big should I make it?" and I said, "I don't know." And he goes "you wonder why I get mad at you. I ask you a simple question and you can't answer me. Mommy does the same thing. I Can't read your mind" and laughs. He finally got a shower and he loved it! He kept taking his helmet off and saying, "YOU WEAR IT AND SEE HOW YOU LIKE IT!!!" So he's doing good, still a smart ass!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
ReplyDeleteJimbooo Lets Limbo Go Get Em JIm
Alan
All Eckerts think cakes are an important part of living! It is considered ONE of our 'meal staples'. Jimmy, I can't wait until we are allowed to come over and see you, we send love, hugs, and kisses.
ReplyDeletexxx
Marie & Dave
You guys, I can't tell you enough how awesome it is that you are doing these updates for all of us. I know it can't be easy with all the stuff you are juggling.
ReplyDeleteTell Uncle Jim I have an incredible strawberry cake recipe with fudge icing and we are making it as soon as he can eat it!
love, rach