I snuck in therapy Bc I saw you when I walked by the room. You were doing therapy and saw me after a few minutes and felt so bad you didn't say hi earlier. But were very excited when i came over to say hi. I gave you a double high five for walking but you wanted a hug. Then you asked if I wanted to have my baby early or late and said you're sorry you haven't been praying for my baby yet but you will. You had to finish therapy but you kept saying your priority was to spend time with your daughter that came to visit.
Stood up and played connect four. Which was really awesome! I said how good he did and he said I gotta be from beating my daughters all those years!
Dad "I can't remember anyone's name an I just feel so bad about it"
Ally "dad you're doing great. That's part of bopping your head. Sometimes you'll remember people and other times you won't."
Dad "maybe I'll bop my head again and I'll be smart again!"
Dad to his nurse "you taught me where the moon is"
Nurse "I did. But I think you knew where the moon is."
Dad "what'd you peek in my pants?!"
Played volleyball and Bub kept hitting it to dad "picking on the cripple are ya!
No comments:
Post a Comment